Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things that Boggle My Mind, Part Two

The last thing I want to bitch about is this -- what the fuck is wrong with the women who say they are going to vote for McCain in protest of Hillary Clinton's not getting the Democratic nomination for president??? I don't usually curse in my blog, but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK???

Can they truly believe that McCain would represent their best interests??? Have they no sense? Here is a fantastic response to those women (thanks, again, to Slate). I could not have said it better myself.

I was going to add this to my last post, but Tim Wise's article is so good, I didn't want it to get lost in my ramblings on Rebecca Walker. You must read his article -- so well written and I think it's pretty much impossible to argue with his position. So there.

No comments: